Each CTL Academy applicant is considered based upon a well-rounded review of prior report cards, test scores, and teacher recommendations; however, at the most basic level, admission to CTL Academy requires the applicant to meet the following criteria:
- All Preschool applicants for whom we have seats reserved will be scheduled for a Preschool Readiness Interview. Full acceptance is issued only after the successful completion of this interview.
- All students in Grades K-12 will be scheduled for placement tests and admissions interviews. Assessments may consist of some or all of the following: oral reading fluency, comprehension, writing, and mathematics. Full acceptance is issued only after the successful completion of the placement test and the interview.
- CTL Academy’s age cut-off date for enrollment is September 30. Students coming from August/September to June/July school years who are applying for Grades 1 to 12 and whose dates of birth fall after the cut-off date will not be required to repeat a grade level should they meet all requirements for admission and continuance into the next logical grade level.
- Students coming from school years that begin at any point other than August/September will be required to re-enroll in the same grade level in which they are currently studying or which they may have just completed.
- Once enrolled, promotion of a student to a higher grade level or subject, or retention in the same grade level, is based on the student’s ability and achievement as determined by the student’s teacher, counselor and principal rather than on parent request.
Admission to CTL Academy is contingent upon a match between the student’s needs and level of service available. Documentation that details schooling requirements and the reasons for these requirements must be included with the application. CTL Academy offers some services for students with special learning needs or specific learning difficulties but we may not be able to sufficiently meet the needs of students with significant limited intellectual ability, severe physical handicaps or pronounced social, emotional or behavioral difficulties. Determination of admission for special needs students will be made after a thorough evaluation by our admissions review team.
After our admissions review team determines that an applicant will succeed at CTL Academy, we will send an official Letter of Acceptance by e-mail. You will have a specified timeframe within which to accept or decline the invitation. Some applicants may be accepted on a monitored or probationary basis and granted full admission upon successful completion of the conditions or provisions noted. Who to contact Contact Info Contact the subject or homeroom teacher Contact the Technology Co-ordinator Contact the Schools Administration.
Applications for admission are accepted year-round. All of the documents you will need are available for download under Related Documents to Download.
- Download and print the Application Checklist for your reference.
- Completely fill out the Application Form and any required supplemental documents. The application form can be downloaded and printed in PDF or Word formats and filled out for submission. Completed applications can be e-mailed as a scanned JPEG or PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gather school records and supplemental documents as listed on the Application Checklist.
- Pay the required application fee and attach bank payment receipt with your application documents
*The application fee can be paid in U.S. dollars by cash, bank payment or wire transfer. Payment can also be made in Naira by cash or wire transfer. .
Please note: the application fee is valid for one academic year only; the academic year must be stated at the time of application.
Upon submission of the completed application form and the application fee, the application will be assigned an application date, which we use to fill space and manage waiting lists, if applicable. At wait-listed levels, applicants must first be formally accepted before being placed on the waiting list. The admissions review process to determine acceptance starts only upon receipt of all supporting materials.
Acceptance and Enrollment
Official Letters of Acceptance are sent by e-mail. The family can then accept or decline the invitation. Some applicants may be accepted on a monitored or probationary basis and granted full admission upon successful completion of the conditions or provisions noted. After you have received the official notice of acceptance and placement, payment of a minimum of one semester's tuition will guarantee the seat for your child. You will receive an invoice from our accounting office for the amount due.
Tuition and Fees
Kindly Contact Us for the current fees schedule.