We are Center for Teaching and Learning Academy
CTL Academy Abuja offers an American standards-based curriculum delivered from a global perspective. CTL Academy attracts families seeking rigorous academics, a whole child philosophy, and a warm and nurturing environment for their children. Our comprehensive program is designed to produce students with their own unique balance of Global Citizen, Servant Leader, and Passionate Scholar. We invite you to stop by for a visit and discover for yourself the amazing community that makes up CTL Academy Abuja.
The vision of CTL is to develop passionate scholars, global citizens and servant leaders who are equipped to be agents of positive change in their communities.
The Mission of CTL Academy is to create an inclusive environment that meets the needs of diverse learners; to harness the advances in science, technology, and the arts; to prepare students to be critical and creative thinkers, and problem solvers.
The day to day operations of CTL Academy are managed by the school administration, faculty and staff. In addition, CTL Academy has an advisory board made up of corporate executives who support and promote the school’s vision, development and growth. The Advisory Board sets policies to ensure high standards of accountability and fiscal stability.
CTL Academy defines International Education according to the following criteria...
- Developing citizens of the world in relation to culture, language and learning to live together.
- Building and reinforcing students’ sense of identity and cultural awareness.
- Fostering students’ recognition and development of universal human values.
- Stimulating curiosity and inquiry in order to foster a spirit of discovery and enjoyment of learning.
- Equipping students with the skills to learn and acquire knowledge, individually or collaboratively, and to apply these skills and knowledge accordingly across a broad range of areas.
- Providing international content while responding to local requirements and interests.
- Encouraging diversity and flexibility in teaching methods.
- Providing appropriate forms of assessment and international benchmarking.